- Modern AP department challenges
- Must-have AP technologies
- How to select and implement these technologies
- Impact of technologies on process design
- Creating controls to reduce the risk of fraud or costly errors
- AP customer service concepts and techniques
- Payment strategies to improve cash flow and create revenue
- The changing role of AP
- Metrics that every AP department should use
- Developing an improvement strategy around metrics
- Changing the perceptions of AP within your organization
This training program will help attendees examine if their AP department matches world-class standards. Attendees will learn key success factors to an optimal accounts payable operation. They will also gain in depth knowledge on the must-have technologies for any AP operation and learn how to design processes to fully leverage those capabilities. The webinar will also discuss balancing controls with efficiency and how to create a fraud-proof department. Attendees will learn about the most important metrics for any AP department and how to develop strategies to improve those metrics.
- Accounts Payable Managers and Directors
- Chief Financial Officers
- Vice Presidents of Finance
- Procure to Pay Leaders
- Shared Service Leaders
- Treasury Leaders
Updates and challenges in the industry addressed in the webinar will include:
- Must evolve to create processes that leverage these technologies to provide better controls and increased efficiency.
- This session will review the variety of technologies and discuss the functionality that is essential to a successful AP operation.
- Fraud and mistakes can be very costly and every AP department is at risk. However, controls can slow down AP operations and impact the ability to properly serve internal and external customers.
- AP leaders need information in order to be able to make the best possible decision and to identify and address bottlenecks in the procure-to-pay process.
Dr. Gina J. Lowdermilk,PhD (ABD), CAMS, CRMS is a highly experienced and educated BSA/AML and Financial Regulatory Compliance professional with extensive policy and procedure development and implementation, training, internal audit, monitoring, risk management, and reporting experience. Her emphasis has been working with financial institutions that are experiencing regulatory concerns and resolutions, including enforcement actions such as memorandums of understanding and cease and desist orders.
With a FREE membership you can get one Exclusive Video every 30 days!
With a free memebrship account, you can browse the entire library, buy credits & attend live webinars and read expert posts. Join and explore the coolest complaince platform ever. Feel free to upgrade anytime to view all Exclusive content and get additional benefits for your account.
Do I have to pay to join?
For FREE signups there is no payment required. No Credit Card needed. We also offer EDGE & PRO, paid memberships.
What are the different formats?
There are Live and Recorded, Expert led webinars. Durations vary from 30min to 6hrs. Standards & checklists are in pdf form
What if I am interested in more than one exclusive?
You can upgrade to EDGE memebrship at any time and enjoy unlimited Exclusive viewing. All our memebrships are annual plans.
How many videos can I watch?
As a FREE memebr you get 1 free exclusive video every 30days. You can buy additional videos.
Who are the Experts?
All Experts on our platform are handpicked or referred by other Experts based on years of experience & proven expertise in providing learning & consulting advice.
What if I have questions after watching a video?
We provide first of its kind, Expert on Call service, where you can directly schedule one on one call with the Expert of your choice & discuss.