- What’s new for 2019 including the new qualified small business payroll tax credit
- Line by line review of the 2019 Form 941
- Tips for completing the Schedule B—liability dates vs. deposit dates
- Tips to balance Form 941 and Schedule B to the penny—as required by the IRS
- Form due dates
- Who should sign the Form 941
- Reporting third party sick pay, group term life insurance and tips correctly
- How to reconcile the Forms 941 with the Forms W-2
- What to do if you discover an error in deposits for the quarter when completing the Form 941
- Using the 941X form to correct the Form 941
This webinar will review the IRS Form 941 and its accompanying Form Schedule B for 2019. It will discuss what is new for the form in 2019 and will detail the requirements for completing each form. The webinar instructor will specify filing requirements and offer tips on reconciling and balancing the two forms. The webinar also covers the forms used to amend or correct the returns.
- Payroll Executives/Managers/Administrators/Professionals/ Practitioners/Entry Level Personnel
- Human Resources Executives/Managers/Administrators
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners/Executive Officers/Operations and Departmental Managers
- Attorneys/Legal Professionals
- Any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and requirements of Payroll compliance issues
This 90-minute presentation will help attendees:
- To understand the requirements for completing the 2019 Form 941 correctly line by line.
- To ensure that the attendee has the basic knowledge to complete the Form Schedule B according to the IRS regulations and to ensure that it reconciles down to the penny with the Form 941 prior to submission.
- To ensure the attendee knows when a Form 941-X is required and provide the attendee with the basic knowledge of how to complete Form 941-X.
- To demonstrate to the attendee the reconciliations needed under IRS and Social Security Administration regulations
Dr. Gina J. Lowdermilk,PhD (ABD), CAMS, CRMS is a highly experienced and educated BSA/AML and Financial Regulatory Compliance professional with extensive policy and procedure development and implementation, training, internal audit, monitoring, risk management, and reporting experience. Her emphasis has been working with financial institutions that are experiencing regulatory concerns and resolutions, including enforcement actions such as memorandums of understanding and cease and desist orders.
With a FREE membership you can get one Exclusive Video every 30 days!
With a free memebrship account, you can browse the entire library, buy credits & attend live webinars and read expert posts. Join and explore the coolest complaince platform ever. Feel free to upgrade anytime to view all Exclusive content and get additional benefits for your account.
Do I have to pay to join?
For FREE signups there is no payment required. No Credit Card needed. We also offer EDGE & PRO, paid memberships.
What are the different formats?
There are Live and Recorded, Expert led webinars. Durations vary from 30min to 6hrs. Standards & checklists are in pdf form
What if I am interested in more than one exclusive?
You can upgrade to EDGE memebrship at any time and enjoy unlimited Exclusive viewing. All our memebrships are annual plans.
How many videos can I watch?
As a FREE memebr you get 1 free exclusive video every 30days. You can buy additional videos.
Who are the Experts?
All Experts on our platform are handpicked or referred by other Experts based on years of experience & proven expertise in providing learning & consulting advice.
What if I have questions after watching a video?
We provide first of its kind, Expert on Call service, where you can directly schedule one on one call with the Expert of your choice & discuss.