- Discuss key factors to consider, when deciding if its qualified clinical trial
- Review rules, policies and guidelines to identify operational processes and best practices to register clinical trial, provide updates in a timely manner and file final reports
- Review “Summary of HHS Final Rule and NIH Policy on Registration/Reporting in ClinicalTrials.gov” in NEJM (Nov. 2016)
- Provide overview of registration process on Clinicaltrial.gov website
This session will explore the challenges clinical teams and sponsoring organization face in determining if a clinical trials is qualified and required to be registered, determining time frame for updates to be posted and reporting the results. It will explain HHS Final Rule and NIH Policy on Registration/Reporting in ClinicalTrials.gov and provide the steps to registration process in clinicaltrials.gov site.
- Regulatory affairs professionals working in biotech, pharmaceutical products and medical device companies
- Medical Affairs
- Project managers
- Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) involved in planning, monitoring, execution of trials and responsible for clinical trial reporting
- Grant managers
Dr. Malikova has over 15 years of experience in the clinical research field. She has managed Phase I – IV studies involving investigational drugs, devices, biologics and combination products. She has worked on Industry-sponsored and Investigator-initiated trials in the fields of Surgery, Cancer Diagnostics and Interventional Radiology.
With a FREE membership you can get one Exclusive Video every 30 days!
With a free memebrship account, you can browse the entire library, buy credits & attend live webinars and read expert posts. Join and explore the coolest complaince platform ever. Feel free to upgrade anytime to view all Exclusive content and get additional benefits for your account.
Do I have to pay to join?
For FREE signups there is no payment required. No Credit Card needed. We also offer EDGE & PRO, paid memberships.
What are the different formats?
There are Live and Recorded, Expert led webinars. Durations vary from 30min to 6hrs. Standards & checklists are in pdf form
What if I am interested in more than one exclusive?
You can upgrade to EDGE memebrship at any time and enjoy unlimited Exclusive viewing. All our memebrships are annual plans.
How many videos can I watch?
As a FREE memebr you get 1 free exclusive video every 30days. You can buy additional videos.
Who are the Experts?
All Experts on our platform are handpicked or referred by other Experts based on years of experience & proven expertise in providing learning & consulting advice.
What if I have questions after watching a video?
We provide first of its kind, Expert on Call service, where you can directly schedule one on one call with the Expert of your choice & discuss.