- Features of ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 including the inspection level, AQL, sample size n, and acceptance number c, along with the switching rules prescribed by the standard.
- Producer’s risk of rejecting a lot at the AQL
- The operating characteristic (OC) curve, which reflects the chance of accepting a lot whose nonconforming fraction is p. This allows comparison of the c=0 plan to the traditional plan.
- The c=0 plan as a form of discovery sampling, which calculates the necessary sample size (n) to be a certain percent—in this case, 90%–certain to detect at least one nonconformance if the problem is present at a certain level (in this case, the rejectable quality level).
- The need for quality to far exceed the AQL due to the higher producer’s risk of rejection of lots at the AQL by c=0 plans. Alternatives such as sequential sampling and narrow limit gauging, both of which reduce the amount of necessary inspection, are available when this requirement is not met.
Duis egestas aliquet maecenas erat eros, fringilla et leo eget, viverpretium. Quisque sed augue tincidunt, posuere dui tempor, dapibus nisi. Donec vel lectus sapien. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
With a FREE membership you can get one Exclusive Video every 30 days!
With a free memebrship account, you can browse the entire library, buy credits & attend live webinars and read expert posts. Join and explore the coolest complaince platform ever. Feel free to upgrade anytime to view all Exclusive content and get additional benefits for your account.
Do I have to pay to join?
For FREE signups there is no payment required. No Credit Card needed. We also offer EDGE & PRO, paid memberships.
What are the different formats?
There are Live and Recorded, Expert led webinars. Durations vary from 30min to 6hrs. Standards & checklists are in pdf form
What if I am interested in more than one exclusive?
You can upgrade to EDGE memebrship at any time and enjoy unlimited Exclusive viewing. All our memebrships are annual plans.
How many videos can I watch?
As a FREE memebr you get 1 free exclusive video every 30days. You can buy additional videos.
Who are the Experts?
All Experts on our platform are handpicked or referred by other Experts based on years of experience & proven expertise in providing learning & consulting advice.
What if I have questions after watching a video?
We provide first of its kind, Expert on Call service, where you can directly schedule one on one call with the Expert of your choice & discuss.