How did your business unit perform last year? What’s the trend in your key business segments over the last three to five years? How can this information help you identify the key things you need to focus on in the upcoming year? Do you struggle with the language of business? How well do you understand terms like, Top Line Growth, Gross Margin, Gross Profit, Return on Capital, Liquidity, Financial Leverage, EBITDA, Cash flow from Operations, Free Cash Flow, etc.? Grab a cup of coffee and join us to learn how to analyze the numbers and use this intel to juice up virtually every facet of your organization’s operations from sales and marketing, to finance, HR, and customer service. Use our proven model to quickly assess the financial condition and results of operations of any business using trend and ratio analysis. Join C-suites and business analysts from around the country and empower your team to maximize the benefit from your crystal clear understanding of the numbers.
- Review the components of the annual report of a prominent publicly traded company and learn how to use this wealth of information to evaluate financial health, strength, risk profile and performance
- Use the annual report to perform a fundamental financial analysis
- Learn the various types of financial analysis and their purpose
- Learn the key ratios to evaluate a company’s liquidity, leverage and operating performance
- Identify the key benchmarks to help determine how a company’s ratios compare with their competitors
- Understand horizontal and vertical analysis and how they can be used to identify key interrelationships and trends
- Bonus: receive our advanced ExcelTM-based financial model complete with ratios, horizontal and vertical analysis
- Key Benefit: Use our proven model to perform financial analysis on any company’s financial statements, including yours
- Learn how to benchmark your analysis against the competition
- Learn about resources available to perform comparative studies between companies in the same economic sector – including private companies
- Nonfinancial Executives
- Board Members
- Business Advisors
- Business Unit Managers
- Department Managers
- Budget Managers
- Accounting Managers
- Accounting Staff
- Bank Managers
- Loan Officers
- HR Managers
- IT Managers
- Risk Managers
- Information Reporting Officers
- Compliance Officers
Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA and experienced businessman. He has been an auditor with Price Waterhouse Coopers and the chief financial officer of a $1 billion real estate development company. Mr. Hutchinson is a professional speaker and consultant who has presented over 2,000 seminars and training sessions on myriad business and financial topics, like financial analysis and modeling, accounting, strategic planning, and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. He is recognized as an expert in payroll, and sales and use tax as well as financial modeling and analysis, business strategy and communications.
He is the author of several useful accounting and tax tools. His clients include Abbott Labs, Bank of America, Boston Scientific, Citicorp, Corning, the FBI, the FDA, the Federal Reserve, GE, Pfizer, Siemens, US Marine Corps, and the US Army.
With a FREE membership you can get one Exclusive Video every 30 days!
With a free memebrship account, you can browse the entire library, buy credits & attend live webinars and read expert posts. Join and explore the coolest complaince platform ever. Feel free to upgrade anytime to view all Exclusive content and get additional benefits for your account.
Do I have to pay to join?
For FREE signups there is no payment required. No Credit Card needed. We also offer EDGE & PRO, paid memberships.
What are the different formats?
There are Live and Recorded, Expert led webinars. Durations vary from 30min to 6hrs. Standards & checklists are in pdf form
What if I am interested in more than one exclusive?
You can upgrade to EDGE memebrship at any time and enjoy unlimited Exclusive viewing. All our memebrships are annual plans.
How many videos can I watch?
As a FREE memebr you get 1 free exclusive video every 30days. You can buy additional videos.
Who are the Experts?
All Experts on our platform are handpicked or referred by other Experts based on years of experience & proven expertise in providing learning & consulting advice.
What if I have questions after watching a video?
We provide first of its kind, Expert on Call service, where you can directly schedule one on one call with the Expert of your choice & discuss.