3 Hrs Virtual Seminar: Compliance Training for Managers & Supervisors:
Have Your Leaders Learn what other Managers do not Know! Workplace Compliance Bootcamp
- How to document performance issues to withstand legal scrutiny?
- How to have Managers/Supervisors take the lead in managing their direct reports?
- How an effective Employee Manager relationship can reduce your risk and improve productivity;
- How will Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) impact your bottom line if there are performance issues;
- What does the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) do when there is a claim of discrimination?
- How can Managers assist their Direct reports as mentors and advisors?
- How Managers/Supervisors avoid “Vicarious Liability” when they make decisions that will impact the Organization?
- How can regular supervision limit the bad performance issues with direct reports?
- How the employee Handbook is a critical part of this bootcamp?
- How can a good onboarding process ease the issues of good acclimation to the Organization’s culture?
- What tools can Managers/Supervisors have to assist them in managing their teams?
- What happens when an employee is terminated and they make claims of wrongful termination?
- When Managers/Supervisors are not acting as managers but trying to be a friend to their direct reports?
- See what tools will help your Managers/Supervisors during the performance review evaluation period.
- Teach Managers/Supervisors how they can manage their employees and reduce violations
Arm your Manager with the compliance tools to ensure they understand the risk. Have All Your Managers be Aware of all the Compliance Risks and How to Mitigate them! This Compliance Training will save your company over $300,000 in potential fines, violation and court settlements. Can you see how you can mitigate risk when you train your Leaders/Managers? Can you afford to lose $300,000 plus?
In this 3-hrs HR compliance training attendees will
Susan Fahey Desmond is a principal with Jackson Lewis PC, a labor and employment law boutique firm with offices across the country. Ms. Desmond has been representing management in all areas of labor and employment law since 1985. She is listed in Best Lawyers in America and has been named by Chambers USA as one of America’s leading business lawyers. Additionally, Ms. Desmond is frequently published on labor and employment law issues.
With a FREE membership you can get one Exclusive Video every 30 days!
With a free memebrship account, you can browse the entire library, buy credits & attend live webinars and read expert posts. Join and explore the coolest complaince platform ever. Feel free to upgrade anytime to view all Exclusive content and get additional benefits for your account.
Do I have to pay to join?
For FREE signups there is no payment required. No Credit Card needed. We also offer EDGE & PRO, paid memberships.
What are the different formats?
There are Live and Recorded, Expert led webinars. Durations vary from 30min to 6hrs. Standards & checklists are in pdf form
What if I am interested in more than one exclusive?
You can upgrade to EDGE memebrship at any time and enjoy unlimited Exclusive viewing. All our memebrships are annual plans.
How many videos can I watch?
As a FREE memebr you get 1 free exclusive video every 30days. You can buy additional videos.
Who are the Experts?
All Experts on our platform are handpicked or referred by other Experts based on years of experience & proven expertise in providing learning & consulting advice.
What if I have questions after watching a video?
We provide first of its kind, Expert on Call service, where you can directly schedule one on one call with the Expert of your choice & discuss.