ADA Accommodation and Compliance:
What should the Process between Employer and Employee should look like? /The ADA Reasonable Accommodation and Interactive Process
- What is an employer’s obligation to provide a “reasonable accommodation”
- Why should the employee initiate the request for accommodation?
- When requesting a reasonable accommodation what should the process between employer and employee look like?
- What is meant by “effective and reasonable accommodation”?
- What are some of the possible penalties for noncompliance?
- Most recent case law and EEOC regulatory developments regarding telecommuting, reassignment, predictable shifts and leaves of absence as reasonable accommodations
- What specific Employers are covered under this Act and their responsibilities
- What Employees are covered under this Act and their responsibilities
- What Leave is Provided to Covered Employees
- Returning to Work, rights, and responsibilities of the employee and Employer
This webinar explores the issue of what should the process be between employer and employee when trying to accommodate individuals with disabilities while complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Stuart Silverman has been practicing law for almost 30 years and is the principal of the Law Offices of Stuart M. Silverman, P.A., located in Boca Raton, Florida. The emphasis of his practice is in the area of labor and employment law, and business and commercial litigation. Mr. Silverman has represented both private and public employers, as well as individual employees in a whole host of complex business disputes and employment settings at administrative levels, and state and federal trial and appellate courts. His extensive employment litigation experience includes claims under age, race, sex discrimination, wage and hour claims, whistleblower and retaliation claims, ADA and FMLA claims, public employee’s claims, as well as disputes under employment contracts, non-compete agreements, trade secrets disputes, and partnership breakups.
With a FREE membership you can get one Exclusive Video every 30 days!
With a free memebrship account, you can browse the entire library, buy credits & attend live webinars and read expert posts. Join and explore the coolest complaince platform ever. Feel free to upgrade anytime to view all Exclusive content and get additional benefits for your account.
Do I have to pay to join?
For FREE signups there is no payment required. No Credit Card needed. We also offer EDGE & PRO, paid memberships.
What are the different formats?
There are Live and Recorded, Expert led webinars. Durations vary from 30min to 6hrs. Standards & checklists are in pdf form
What if I am interested in more than one exclusive?
You can upgrade to EDGE memebrship at any time and enjoy unlimited Exclusive viewing. All our memebrships are annual plans.
How many videos can I watch?
As a FREE memebr you get 1 free exclusive video every 30days. You can buy additional videos.
Who are the Experts?
All Experts on our platform are handpicked or referred by other Experts based on years of experience & proven expertise in providing learning & consulting advice.
What if I have questions after watching a video?
We provide first of its kind, Expert on Call service, where you can directly schedule one on one call with the Expert of your choice & discuss.