- Changes to the Form W-2 for 2019 including the latest on the new verification code in box 9
- Line by line completion of the Form W-2
- Reconciliation of Form W-2 to Form 941-best practices on when and why it must be done
- Electronic delivery of W-2s to employees—what is required to set up the program
- When to use the Form W-2c and when to correct the W-2 itself
- Penalties for incorrect information have double and how that makes it imperative to verify employee names and social security number with the SSA data base
This training program will discuss various aspects of the IRS Form W-2 for 2019. The webinar will cover requirements for completing and filing the form including a box by box explanation. Best practices for completing and reconciling the form, and handling duplicate requests from employees will also be covered. The webinar training will further look at when to use the correction Form W-2c and the latest requirements for the Affordable Health Care Act as it relates to reporting requirements on the form.
- Payroll Executives / Managers / Administrators / Professionals / Practitioners / Entry Level Personnel
- Human Resources Executives / Managers / Administrators
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners / Executive Officers / Operations and Departmental Managers
- Attorneys / Legal Professionals
- Any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and requirements of Payroll compliance issues
Dr. Gina J. Lowdermilk,PhD (ABD), CAMS, CRMS is a highly experienced and educated BSA/AML and Financial Regulatory Compliance professional with extensive policy and procedure development and implementation, training, internal audit, monitoring, risk management, and reporting experience. Her emphasis has been working with financial institutions that are experiencing regulatory concerns and resolutions, including enforcement actions such as memorandums of understanding and cease and desist orders. Her 15 years of experience has given her the opportunity to work from small community banks to large, international financial institutions.
With a FREE membership you can get one Exclusive Video every 30 days!
With a free memebrship account, you can browse the entire library, buy credits & attend live webinars and read expert posts. Join and explore the coolest complaince platform ever. Feel free to upgrade anytime to view all Exclusive content and get additional benefits for your account.
Do I have to pay to join?
For FREE signups there is no payment required. No Credit Card needed. We also offer EDGE & PRO, paid memberships.
What are the different formats?
There are Live and Recorded, Expert led webinars. Durations vary from 30min to 6hrs. Standards & checklists are in pdf form
What if I am interested in more than one exclusive?
You can upgrade to EDGE memebrship at any time and enjoy unlimited Exclusive viewing. All our memebrships are annual plans.
How many videos can I watch?
As a FREE memebr you get 1 free exclusive video every 30days. You can buy additional videos.
Who are the Experts?
All Experts on our platform are handpicked or referred by other Experts based on years of experience & proven expertise in providing learning & consulting advice.
What if I have questions after watching a video?
We provide first of its kind, Expert on Call service, where you can directly schedule one on one call with the Expert of your choice & discuss.